Re: [BUGS] BUG #14876: Segmentation fault with JSONB column used instore proc that gets used by view and later altered

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14876: Segmentation fault with JSONB column used instore proc that gets used by view and later altered
Дата
Ответ на Re: [BUGS] BUG #14876: Segmentation fault with JSONB column used in store proc that gets used by view and later altered  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 3:04 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> To be consistent with that, it seems like what the RTE_SUBQUERY case
> ought to do is ignore columns beyond the length of eref->colnames.
> This is probably less useful than what I posted first --- it means you
> don't get to see any added columns in the result of "subqueryname.*".
> But I doubt we want different behaviors in the two cases.

Sorry for coming up late in the game. I can see that you have pushed a
patch as d5b760e, but back-paddled a bit on d76886c. After some
analysis of things around, I think that you got it right. One comment
I have first though is that you could have used forboth as there is no
point to go through the target list entries once there are no more
aliases. Or target list entries marked as resjunk do not have an
expended reference name?
--
Michael