Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add a test framework for recovery

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add a test framework for recovery
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 4:59 AM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> Add a test framework for recovery
>>
>> This long-awaited framework is an expansion of the existing PostgresNode
>> stuff to support additional features for recovery testing; the recovery
>> tests included in this commit are a starting point that cover some of
>> the recovery features we have.  More scripts are expected to be added
>> later.
>
> It seems the buildfarm doesn't run these tests.  It'd be good to fix
> that, but not sure what's the best way to go about it.  I surely prefer
> that it didn't involve changing the buildfarm client script ...

The buildfarm script does a per-path test with isolation/ and
regression/, modifying it would be needed anyway for MSVC.
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: The plan for FDW-based sharding
Сообщение: Re: The plan for FDW-based sharding