Re: pgsql: Tweaks for recovery_target_action

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Tweaks for recovery_target_action
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 9:59 PM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> Tweaks for recovery_target_action
>
> Rename parameter action_at_recovery_target to
> recovery_target_action suggested by Christoph Berg.
>
> Place into recovery.conf suggested by Fujii Masao,
> replacing (deprecating) earlier parameters, per
> Michael Paquier.

Robert has mentioned here
(CA+TgmoZ5aenvfrJ2+dr9Hy4z3Xay_ORqZcTz7v0qccXQohuK1A@mail.gmail.com)
as well about simply removing any reference to
pause_at_recovery_action in the code and in the docs, or at least it
is what I understood. Agreeing on this idea, I think that you would
need as well the patch attached. In any case, this commit has
forgotten to update doc/src/sgml/recovery-config.sgml, where
action_at_recovery_target is still mentioned.
Thanks,
--
Michael

Вложения