Re: On Judging the Value of Tests

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: On Judging the Value of Tests
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 10:27 AM, Jankirk.Vincent., Jamison
<k.jamison@jp.fujitsu.com> wrote:
> I will take note of all your advice. I think it's because I've noticed that a lot of functions and lines are still
notcovered by tests (https://coverage.postgresql.org/), so I feel like I want to work on tests first while I'm still
learningthe PG internals and hacking.

That's a good idea to get more familiar with the internals of
Postgres. Don't forget to submit any patch you would like to get
integrated into -hackers and to get it registered in the commit fest
application. Please see here for more details:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Submitting_a_Patch
--
Michael