Re: libpq options

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: libpq options
Дата
Re: libpq options
Список pgsql-docs
On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 11:36 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, it is mainly a developer option which is why I guess it is not
> documented. Like you, I think it should be added as part of the
> connection parameter, and mentioned it a couple of days back:
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAB7nPqQAtKfG3H%2BuK11JNivtJtZYE9yVCrPuejRMjp8tUDe0nQ%40mail.gmail.com

Attached is a patch as an attempt to bring together the best of both
worlds. The idea is to move the description of how the connection
parameter replication works from the replication protocol page into
the section of libpq dedicated to connection parameters, and add links
between both sections.

Thoughts?
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: MacPorts xsltproc is very slow?
Сообщение: Re: MacPorts xsltproc is very slow?