Re: How to exclude building/installing contrib modules on Windows

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: How to exclude building/installing contrib modules on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 6:08 AM, deepak <deepak.pn@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to exclude building and installing contrib modules on Windows.
>
> Is there an easy way to do this?  I largely rely on the tools available in
> src\tools\msvc to build using Visual Studio 2008.
Have a look at @contrib_excludes at the top of Mkvcbuild.pm. All the
contrib modules listed there will be ignored at build and install, so
just update it according to your needs if you want to ignore one thing
or another, including any custom thing you may have copied in the code
tree.
--
Michael