Re: commitfest 2016-11 status summary

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: commitfest 2016-11 status summary
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 2:50 PM, Haribabu Kommi <kommi.haribabu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Micheal,  I need your help in closing the commitfest.

And done. Thanks for doing this work! I was ready to use my CF vacuum
cleaner as need be, but that does not seem to be needed.

> I closed the commitfest using the following assumptions.
>
> Moved to next CF with needs review.
> 1. patch doesn't receive any full review in the commitfest
> 2. Patch received feedback at the end of commitfest.
>
> Moved to next CF with waiting on author:
> 1. Patch doesn't apply to HEAD, but didn't receive any feedback.
>
> Returned with feedback:
> 1. Patch received feedback, but author hasn't responded yet.
> 2. Author is expected to share an updated patch.
>
> Rejected:
> 1. Any -1 from committer to the approach of the patch

All that sounds fair to me.

> May be these assumptions needs to be updated, as this is the first
> time as CFM for me.
>
> I definitely may missed judging the current state of the patch. Please feel
> free to update the actual status.

That's definitely up to the authors and reviewers to double-check what
has been done and correct anything they think is not. And far as I can
see you have done an admirable work in keeping it on tracks, so huge
+1 from me.
--
Michael