Re: [HACKERS] segment size depending *_wal_size defaults (wasincreasing the default WAL segment size)

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] segment size depending *_wal_size defaults (wasincreasing the default WAL segment size)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 9:36 AM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> So the question is whether we want {max,min}_wal_size be sized in
> multiples of segment sizes or as a proper byte size.  I'm leaning
> towards the latter.

Logically in the code it is just a matter of adjusting multipliers. Do
you think that we should worry about wal segment sizes higher than
2GB? Support for int64 GUCs is not here yet.
--
Michael