Re: [BUGS] BUG #13956: ODBC driver has a memory leak with TIMESTAMP(0)

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #13956: ODBC driver has a memory leak with TIMESTAMP(0)
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 1:12 AM,  <sorin.turda@syncreon.com> wrote:
> Bug reference:      13956
> Logged by:          Sorin Turda
> Email address:      sorin.turda@syncreon.com
> PostgreSQL version: 9.3.9
> Operating system:   Windows
>
> I converted two tables from Oracle to Postgres
> One of the tables has a field TIMESTAMP(0) and the application ran out of
> memory after 36milion inserts.
> The other table does not cause increasing of working set as shown by
> Resource Manager.

This is better if reported to pgsql-odbc as $subject says that it is a
leak in ODBC itself, so email forwarded. You would need to tell as
well the version of the Postgres ODBC driver you have been using (not
the PostgreSQL server version).
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: Degradation of performance when upgrade psqlodbc to 09.03.0400
Сообщение: Re: Degradation of performance when upgrade psqlodbc to 09.03.0400