Re: WIP Patch for GROUPING SETS phase 1

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: WIP Patch for GROUPING SETS phase 1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 2:26 PM, 彭瑞华 <ruihua.peng@163.com> wrote:
> I am using postgesql 9.4.0. Thanks for your great work on grouping sets
> patch effort.
> I am now compiling postgresql from source code 9.4.0 on Linux platform with
> [gsp-all.patch]  successed and grouping function well, but failed on window
> platform(windows 2003 or window 7).
>  It shows unrecognized keywords: grouping, cube,  etc.
> Good suggestions or tips? thanks a lot!

When reviewing or testing a patch targeted for integration in 9.5, you
should avoid using a previous major version but you should apply the
patch on a version based on one of the latest commits of master branch
in the git repository of Postgres. I am guessing that you cannot get
the patch compiling because of some code conflicts.
--
Michael