Re: [HACKERS] Coverage improvements of src/bin/pg_basebackup and pg_receivewal --endpos

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Coverage improvements of src/bin/pg_basebackup and pg_receivewal --endpos
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 9:20 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> While it is possible to tackle some of those issues independently,
> like pg_basebackup stuff, it seems to me that it would be helpful to
> make the tests more deterministic by having an --endpos option for
> pg_receivewal, similarly to what exists already in pg_recvlogical.
>
> Thoughts?

I have just played with that, and attached is a patch to implement the
so-said option with a basic set of tests, increasing code coverage of
pg_receivewal.c from 15% to 60%. I'll park that in the next CF of
September.
--
Michael