Re: Removal of psqlodbc.vcproj from the list of ignored files in .gitignore

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Removal of psqlodbc.vcproj from the list of ignored files in .gitignore
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 11:58 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> I noticed that psqlodbc.vcproj is ignored in .gitignore but it is
> actually needed by project for Windows builds. I am assuming that this
> file is kept in the code for convenience and for Windows builds at
> each release as it is frequently updated/ Here is a patch making this
> file not ignored in the git tree. This will protect from cases where a
> developer does a git rm on it. By default you would not be able to
> re-add it back.
On a similar note, I noticed that config/general.m4 and
config/c-library.m4 have been taken from Postgres code tree and that
they are as well ignored by default in .gitignore. We might as well
allow them to be by default in the code tree, something done by the
second patch attached.

Regards,
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Removal of psqlodbc.vcproj from the list of ignored files in .gitignore
От: Daniel Homerick
Сообщение: Re: Removing support for < 7.4 servers