Re: pg_hba_file_settings view patch

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pg_hba_file_settings view patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 12:36 PM, Haribabu Kommi
<kommi.haribabu@gmail.com> wrote:
> The added regression test fails for the cases where the server is loaded
> with
> different pg_hba.conf rules during installcheck verification. Updated patch
> is
> attached with removing those tests.

That's not a full review as I just glanced at this patch a couple of seconds...
#include "utils/guc.h"
+#include "utils/jsonb.h"#include "utils/lsyscache.h"
You don't need to include this header when using arrays.

Implementing a test case is possible as well using the TAP
infrastructure. You may want to look at it and help folks testing the
patch more easily with a set of configurations in pg_hba.conf that
cover a maximum of code paths in your patch.
--
Michael