Re: pgsql: Disable installcheck tests for test_session_hooks

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Disable installcheck tests for test_session_hooks
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 3:45 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 11:41 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> writes:
>>> Disable installcheck tests for test_session_hooks
>>
>> This seems not quite right; it's causing warnings like this:
>>
>> $ make -s clean
>> Makefile:25: warning: overriding commands for target `installcheck'
>> ../../../../src/makefiles/pgxs.mk:275: warning: ignoring old commands for target `installcheck'
>
> This is caused by the fact that installcheck gets defined because of
> REGRESS. This stuff should do something similar to what is done in
> contrib/test_decoding/Makefile, and I think that it would be useful to
> have the option to force installcheck on an installation that has all
> the needed parameters set. With this last point, I think that the
> test_session_hooks.sql should drop the roles it created. Attached is a
> cleanup patch (includes fixes for compilation warnings).

Just sending an updated patch to cope with the fact that this module
does not need to define the EXTENSION and DATA fields, and does not
need a sql and a control file..
--
Michael

Вложения