Re: Too high rate of progress information from pg_basebackup

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Too high rate of progress information from pg_basebackup
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 3:58 AM, hubert depesz lubaczewski
<depesz@depesz.com> wrote:
> On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 12:56:18PM +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> IIRC that was discussed at the time and we decided not to.
>
> Fair enough.

FWIW, there is one conflict at the top of pg_basebackup.c with a set
of variables declared: last_progress_report should be declared as
non-static for consistency. So that's rather minimal.
--
Michael