Re: WIP: multivariate statistics / proof of concept

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: WIP: multivariate statistics / proof of concept
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 11:55 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 5:15 AM, Tomas Vondra <tv@fuzzy.cz> wrote:
>> I agree with moving the patch to the next CF - I'm working on the patch,
>> but I will take a bit more time to submit a new version and I can do
>> that in the next CF.
> OK cool. I just moved it by myself. I didn't see it yet registered in 2014-12.
Marked as returned with feedback. No new version showed up in the last
month and this patch was waiting for input from author.
--
Michael

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: moving from contrib to bin
От: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Сообщение: Re: Async execution of postgres_fdw.