Re: plpgsql test layout

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: plpgsql test layout
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 5:11 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> On 12/7/17 15:21, Pavel Stehule wrote:
>>> <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com
>
>>> looks ok
>
>> Any other thoughts on this?  If not, I'd like to commit it, give the
>> buildfarm a run at it (looking at the client code, it should be fine),
>> and then rebase some ongoing work on top of it.
>
> No particular objection.  Does the MSVC infrastructure need to be
> taught about it?

If I read vcregress.pl correctly, it seems to me that you need to do
more with MSVC (see plcheck). The tests would kick if sql/ and
expected/ are found, and the test list is fetched by looking at
REGRESSION in the test files. However plpgsql code has an additional
src/ folder which would cause the tests to not execute. If plpgsql
code was moved on folder down then the tests would execute properly.
--
Michael