Re: Additional role attributes && superuser review

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Additional role attributes && superuser review
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 1:50 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Under those circumstances, it seems very dubious to proceed
> with this.  Michael seems to think that we can go ahead and start
> changing things and sort out whatever is broken later, but that
> doesn't sound like a very good plan to me.

I meant [snip]tuning those roles during this development cycle.[/snip]
But I'll just withdraw as there are enough concerns, from two
committers on top of it. My point was just to move on with this patch
in the direction where the overall consensus seemed to be at the point
I begun participating in this thread.
--
Michael