Re: Changes in Trigger Firing

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Changes in Trigger Firing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 11:16 PM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Sameer Kumar wrote:
> I think you need better tools to guide you in exploring the source code.
> For example, you can use cscope to tell you where is CreateTrigStmt
> used, and you would find gram.y; and use it to tell you where
> CreateTrigger is used, and you would find utility.c.
>
> Any half-decent code editor should be able to generate a "database" of
> symbols and let you frolic around the various files quickly.  Without
> that, anyone would be completely lost in developing new features of even
> the lowest complexity.
Not always, other people find as well git grep quite useful when
coding a complex tree. I read somewhere that "the best editor is the
one you master" (1) :)
1: http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/m2wrs6giyp.fsf@hi-media.com
--
Michael

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Status of FDW pushdowns
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Performance optimization of btree binary search