Re: [CF2016-9] Allow spaces in working path on tap-tests

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [CF2016-9] Allow spaces in working path on tap-tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 4:44 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> And as is the command built for zic.exe in Install.pm, no? $target is
> normally an absolute path per the call of Install().

Attached is the patch I have in mind. After more investigation zic.exe
is indeed broken, $target can be a full path, and if it contains a
space things blow up. The commands of vcregress upgradecheck need a
cleanup as well. I have merged both patches together and the part for
src/tools/msvc needs a backpatch. Separating both things is trivial
anyway as the MSVC and the TAP stuff are on two completely separate
paths.
--
Michael

Вложения