Re: Master ip from hot_standby..

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Master ip from hot_standby..
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 8:15 PM, sudalai <sudalait2@gmail.com> wrote:
>    I need to query master ip from hot_standby.
> *pg_stat_replication*  view only shows the slave replication status.
>
> Is there any way to get *Master IP* from standby node apart from checking
> *recovery.conf* file.
That's the way to go as it is in primary_conninfo. Recovery parameters
are only loaded by the startup process after reading it from
recovery.conf.

Note that this would be more a question for pgsql-general or
pgsql-novice but surely not hackers.
--
Michael

От: "Tomas Vondra"
Сообщение: Re: proposal: CREATE DATABASE vs. (partial) CHECKPOINT
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Dynamically change Master(recovery info) without restarting standby server..