Re: [HACKERS] [Proposal] Allow users to specify multiple tables inVACUUM commands

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [Proposal] Allow users to specify multiple tables inVACUUM commands
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 1:13 PM, Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
<horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> This patch creates a new memory context "Vacuum" under
> PortalContext in vacuum.c, but AFAICS the current context there
> is PortalHeapMemory, which has the same expected lifetime with
> the new context (that is, a child of PotalContext and dropeed in
> PortalDrop). On the other hand the PortalMemory's lifetime is not
> PortalStart to PortaDrop but the backend lifetime (initialized in
> InitPostgres).

Which patch are you looking to? This introduces no new memory context,
be it in 0001 or 0002 in its last versions. I don't recall during the
successive reviews seeing that pattern as well.
--
Michael