[HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Process variadic arguments consistently injson functions

От Michael Paquier
Тема [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Process variadic arguments consistently injson functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 5:24 AM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> Process variadic arguments consistently in json functions
>
> json_build_object and json_build_array and the jsonb equivalents did not
> correctly process explicit VARIADIC arguments. They are modified to use
> the new extract_variadic_args() utility function which abstracts away
> the details of the call method.
>
> Michael Paquier, reviewed by Tom Lane and Dmitry Dolgov.
>
> Backpatch to 9.5 for the jsonb fixes and 9.4 for the json fixes, as
> that's where they originated.

- * Copyright (c) 2014-2017, PostgreSQL Global Development Group
+ * COPYRIGHT (c) 2014-2017, PostgreSQL Global Development Group
Andrew, I have just noticed that this noise diff has crept in. You may
want to fix that.
--
Michael