Re: [HACKERS] Renaming of pg_xlog and pg_clog

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Renaming of pg_xlog and pg_clog
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Renaming of pg_xlog and pg_clog  (David Steele <david@pgmasters.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 1:35 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 8:35 PM, Haribabu Kommi
> <kommi.haribabu@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Craig,
>>
>> This is a gentle reminder.
>>
>> you assigned as reviewer to the current patch in the 11-2016 commitfest.
>> But you haven't shared your review yet. Please share your review about
>> the patch. This will help us in smoother operation of commitfest.
>>
>> Please Ignore if you already shared your review.
>
> I have moved this CF entry to 2017-01, the remaining, still unreviewed
> patch are for renaming pg_subxact and pg_clog.

The second patch has rotten a little because of the backup
documentation. By the way, is something going to happen in the CF?
Craig, you are a reviewer of this patch.
--
Michael