Re: Let's use libpq for everything

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Let's use libpq for everything
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 1:14 AM, Heikki Linnakangas
<hlinnakangas@vmware.com> wrote:
> Overall, I think this looks *very* good. I'm actually in favor of committing
> this fairly soon, in the next week or so, so that the 09.04.0000 version
> would use libpq-only code. Any objections?
Not really, that's quite a lot of cleanup related to the socket handling!

Here are some comments:
1) statement.c has a NOTUSED block with SOCK_get_int still used. I
think you should simply remove it.
2) configure.ac, as well as the windows installers still have
references to USE_LIBPQ, USE_GSS and USE_SSPI
3) There are traces of USE_SSPI in connection.c and dlg_wingui.c
4) There are some whitespaces (expected with such a large patch btw)
5) In lobj.c, there are mentions of using lo_lseek64 and lo_tell64. I
am not sure that this is a good thing at this state: those functions
have been added in 9.3 and we still have many users with PG <= 9.2. It
may be better to add a note about updating to those functions when the
minimum support requirement is 9.3.
6) I am getting many regression failures after applying this patch and
running the tests on OSX, please see attached.
Regards,
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: Ignore files generated by odbcini-gen in code tree
От: Washington Leung
Сообщение: Re: Local SQL connection PsotgreSQL in cloud