Re: Build (definition?) errors - in bootstrap

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Build (definition?) errors - in bootstrap
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 8:11 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Lou Picciano <loupicciano@comcast.net> writes:
>> Having just git pulled from orgin/master:
>> $ ./configure
>> $ make
>> [ fails ]
>
> The buildfarm doesn't seem unhappy, so I doubt there's anything wrong
> with the code as such.  Try "make clean" or even "make distclean" and
> rebuild.  Also, if your computer's clock is or was badly off, you may
> have file timestamp skews breaking things ... in which case you might
> need "make maintainer-clean".  If it's still broken after that, you'd
> be best advised to fix the clock and do a complete fresh "git clone".
Something more violent can as well be done:
git clean -dxf
This ensures that there are no other files than the ones of your git
repository, making your repository back to a "fresh" state.
Regards,
--
Michael

От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: Autovacuum fails to keep visibility map up-to-date in mostly-insert-only-tables
От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: UPSERT wiki page, and SQL MERGE syntax