Re: BUG #13936: jsonb_object() -> ERROR: unknown type of jsonb container

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #13936: jsonb_object() -> ERROR: unknown type of jsonb container
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 9:07 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 11:37 PM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
>> On 02/09/2016 06:57 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
>>> The patch attached uses jsonb_from_cstring(), with new regression
>>> tests, and it fixes the issue for me. That seems more simple, but the
>>> other method would work as well, though I am not sure this is worth
>>> the complication.
>>
>> Yeah, I don't think we need to optimize this case too much.
>
> OK, good to know. Feel free to ping me if you need some extra hands,
> though I don't think you will actually need them :)

Entry in next CF to not get that lost is here:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/9/515/
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: BUG #13440: unaccent does not remove all diacritics
Сообщение: Re: BUG #13440: unaccent does not remove all diacritics