Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET typos and fix for temporary file name management

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET typos and fix for temporary file name management
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 11:29 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please find attached an updated patch (context diffs) improving the
> comments related to ALTER SYSTEM. This patch does nothing for the
> suffix tmp/temp used in a couple of places of the code, it only
> corrects some typos and makes the comments more consistent with
> current code.
And I almost forgot the second patch simply changing the suffix from
temp to tmp for the temporary conf file... Now attached.
Regards,
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET typos and fix for temporary file name management
От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET typos and fix for temporary file name management