Re: [GENERAL] pg_dump not dropping event trigger

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [GENERAL] pg_dump not dropping event trigger
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 5:48 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Greg Atkins <void.is.meaning@gmail.com> writes:
>> would you like a bug report to track this?
>
> No, it's already dealt with.  In any case, your original email was good
> enough --- we track bugs these days more by message-ID than anything else.

This has been fixed by the following commit, which will be present in
the next round of minor releases planned for the second week of August
(https://www.postgresql.org/developer/roadmap/):
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/93f039b4944fdf806f029ed46cf192bc9021d8e7
--
Michael