Re: [HACKERS] Patch to implement pg_current_logfile() function

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Patch to implement pg_current_logfile() function
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 11:36 AM, Karl O. Pinc <kop@meme.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Jan 2017 11:08:25 +0900
> Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Our ideas rather map here, ERRCODE_INTERNAL_ERROR would be adapted for
>> this situation. Do any of you want to give it a shot or should I?
>
> You're welcome to it.

What do you think about that?
+       log_filepath = strchr(lbuffer, ' ');
+       if (log_filepath == NULL)
+       {
+           /*
+            * Corrupted data found, return NULL to the caller and still
+            * inform him on the situation.
+            */
+           ereport(WARNING,
+                   (ERRCODE_INTERNAL_ERROR,
+                    errmsg("corrupted data found in \"%s\"",
+                           LOG_METAINFO_DATAFILE)));
+           break;
+       }

Recent commits 352a24a1 (not my fault) and e7b020f7 (my fault) are
creating conflicts, so a rebase was as well welcome.
--
Michael