Re: [BUGS] BUG #14622: could not remove file "pg_xlog/RECOVERYXLOG":Permission denied

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14622: could not remove file "pg_xlog/RECOVERYXLOG":Permission denied
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 6:51 PM,  <yasir.siddiqi@verscomtech.com> wrote:
> I am getting bellow error on standby server while performing streaming based
> replication.
>
> could not remove file "pg_xlog/RECOVERYXLOG": Permission denied
>
> Steps to reproduce:
> Follow steps as mentioned in bellow guide.
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Streaming_Replication
>
> Error will come on step 11. while starting postgres in the standby server.
>
> Postgres version primary server is 9.6.1
> Postgres version standby server is 9.6.2

You may have a virus scanner running on this server, causing
interference with the operations of Postgres. Note as well that
operations happening within Postgres are concurrent-compliant, so this
is not caused by something another backend is doing. I short you need
to look at if there is an external process having a look at this data
folder, and disable it or remove PGDATA from its cleaning routine.
--
Michael