Re: [JDBC] [HACKERS] Channel binding support for SCRAM-SHA-256

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [JDBC] [HACKERS] Channel binding support for SCRAM-SHA-256
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 4:04 AM, Álvaro Hernández Tortosa
<aht@8kdata.com> wrote:
>     In the coming weeks, and once my PR for pgjdbc has been added, I will
> work towards another patch to implement channel binding. Should be
> reasonably easy now, thanks to this.

So you basically have an equivalent of OpenSSL stuff in java, right?
- SSL_get_peer_certificate to get the X509 point of the server.
- X509_digest to hash it.
- OBJ_find_sigid_algs and X509_get_signature_nid to guess the
signature algorithm of a certificate. I think that this part can be
tricky depending on the SSL implementation, but I have designed a
generic API for this purpose.
That's all it took me to get end-point to work. Plus the error
handling of course.
--
Michael