Re: [HACKERS] possibility to specify template database for pg_regress

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] possibility to specify template database for pg_regress
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 11:36 AM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> On 2017-02-13 20:59:43 +0100, Pavel Stehule wrote:
>> Hi

>> > It may be better to do any checks before dropping existing databases
>> > as well... It would be as well just simpler to complain with a single
>> > error message like "database and template list lengths do not match".
>> >

>> next step

This looks fine to me.

> I still fail to see why --use-existing as suggested in
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20170208002900.vkldujzfkwbvqqq7@alap3.anarazel.de
> isn't sufficient.

Some tests create objects without removing them, meaning that
continuous runs would fail with only --use-existing. This patch brings
value in such cases.
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] possibility to specify template database for pg_regress
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] possibility to specify template database for pg_regress