Re: Verbose output of pg_dump not show schema name

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Verbose output of pg_dump not show schema name
Дата
Re: Verbose output of pg_dump not show schema name  (Fabrízio de Royes Mello <fabriziomello@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 3:48 AM, Heikki Linnakangas
<hlinnakangas@vmware.com> wrote:
> AFAICS, the namespace can never be NULL in any of these. There is a
> "selectSourceSchema(fout, tbinfo->dobj.namespace->dobj.name)" call before or
> after printing the message, so if tbinfo->dobj.namespace is NULL, you'll
> crash anyway. Please double-check, and remove the dead code if you agree.
Ah right, this field is used in many places. Even for
pg_backup_archiver.c, the portion of code processing data always has
the namespace set. I am sure that Fabrizio would have done that
quickly, but as I was on this thread I simplified the patch as
attached.
Regards,
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: Escaping from blocked send() reprised.
От: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Сообщение: Re: Escaping from blocked send() reprised.