Re: Table-level log_autovacuum_min_duration

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Table-level log_autovacuum_min_duration
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 11:07 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Michael Paquier wrote:
>>> So a worker does not see changes in postgresql.conf once it is run and
>>> processes a database, no? The launcher does run ProcessConfigFile()
>>> when SIGHUP shows up though.
>
>> Maybe this is something that we should change.
>
> Yeah, checking for SIGHUP in the worker outer loop (ie once per table)
> seems like a reasonable thing.

That sounds fine to me as well. A patch would not be complicated, but
is this portion really 9.5 material?

Also, this is a discussion wider than only
log_autovacuum_min_duration, as autovacuum cost parameters are also
available as reloptions.
--
Michael