Re: Custom/Foreign-Join-APIs (Re: [v9.5] Custom Plan API)

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Custom/Foreign-Join-APIs (Re: [v9.5] Custom Plan API)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 4:59 PM, Kouhei Kaigai <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com> wrote:
> Where are we on this? AFAIK, we have now a feature with no documentation
> and no example in-core to test those custom routine APIs, hence moved to
> next CF.

Now Hanada-san is working on the example module that use this new
infrastructure on top of postgres_fdw. Probably, he will submit the
patch within a couple of days, for the upcoming commit fest.

I am a bit surprised by that. Are you planning to give up on the ctidscan module module and

Regarding to the documentation, a consensus was to make up a wikipage
to edit the description by everyone, then it shall become source of
SGML file.
The latest one is here:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CustomScanInterface

OK. This looks like a good base. It would be good to have an actual patch for review as well at this stage.
--
Michael

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: "multiple backends attempting to wait for pincount 1"
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Custom/Foreign-Join-APIs (Re: [v9.5] Custom Plan API)