Re: BUG #11399: CreateUser error when upgrading

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #11399: CreateUser error when upgrading
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 5:23 AM,  <kkaminski@vidsys.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to install PostGres via InstallShield for our application as a
> prerequisite.  I noticed it won't let me upgrade from 9.0.13 to 9.0.16.  I
> see the following error:
>
> Error running
> C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\postgresql_installer_d64e804b58\validateuser.exe
This exe file is not part of the PostgreSQL code. You should contain
the person or the organism that made the msi you are using and report
to them that this script has a problem.
Regards,
--
Michael

От: Jaime Casanova
Сообщение: Re: BUG #11404: Current PostgreSQL Databases Configuration
От: Marko Tiikkaja
Сообщение: Re: BUG #11402: Prepared statement cache invalidation and unknown types