Re: [BUG?] pg_event_trigger_ddl_commands() error with ALTER TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [BUG?] pg_event_trigger_ddl_commands() error with ALTER TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 1:17 PM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> It's a bug.  You're right that we need to handle the object class
> somewhere.  Perhaps I failed to realize that tsconfigs could get
> altered.

It seems to me that the thing to be careful of here is how a new
OBJECT_TSCONFIGURATIONMAP should use ObjectAddress. It does not seem
that complicated, but it needs some work.
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: [sqlsmith] Crash on GUC serialization
Сообщение: Re: [sqlsmith] Crash on GUC serialization