Re: pgsql: Move security_label test

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Move security_label test
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 4:13 AM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
> Move security_label test
>
> Rather than have the core security_label regression test depend on the
> dummy_seclabel module, have that part of the test be executed by
> dummy_seclabel itself directly.  This simplifies the testing rig a bit;
> in particular it should silence the problems from the MSVC buildfarm
> phylum, which haven't yet gotten taught how to install src/test/modules.
After this module has been moved to src/test/modules, I am seeing
failures with make check when manually kicking the test on at least
OSX where I tried because expected/ and sql/ are missing. pg_regress
does not like that much. That's annoying because check-world would
simply fail.
Also, I think that src/test/modules/dummy_seclabel/Makefile should be
taught to clean sql/dummy_seclabel.sql and expected/dummy_seclabel.out
with EXTRA_CLEAN and that we should have a .gitignore to ignore
tmp_check/ results/ and log/ in this path. Per se the patch attached
with those things added.
Thanks,
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Guard against bad "dscale" values in numeric_recv().
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: pgsql: dummy_seclabel: add sql/, expected/, and .gitignores