Re: contribcheck and modulescheck of MSVC's vcregress.pl cannot work independently

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: contribcheck and modulescheck of MSVC's vcregress.pl cannot work independently
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 3:57 PM, Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> wrote:
On Mon, Jul 06, 2015 at 11:53:58PM -0700, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 10:04 PM, Noah Misch wrote:
> >> Also, if we would
> >> want to have a real installcheck mode, what we should use is not the
> >> path to what has been built but the path to the installation that the
> >> Postgres instance needed is using. Now if you want to fix it if you
> >> fix that's incorrect I won't complain about that :)
> >
> > I don't wish to.  I was content with released-branch vcregress.pl semantics.
>
> Attached is a patch to revert to the pre-9.4 way of doing...

This is a start.  Study "git diff REL9_4_STABLE src/tools/msvc/vcregress.pl"
after applying it.  To give just one example of material left to revert, it
leaves two absolute-path "chdir" calls in a row.

Then the attached I guess addresses your concerns..
--
Michael
Вложения