Re: Accurate list of Keywords / Datatypes?

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Accurate list of Keywords / Datatypes?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 10:22 AM, David G. Johnston
<david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, May 7, 2016, Euler Taveira <euler@timbira.com.br> wrote:
>>
>> On 07-05-2016 22:53, Robins Tharakan wrote:
>> > Should I be looking somewhere else? Parse keywords from Git Source file
>> > (if so where)? Parse PG Documentation?
>> >
>> src/include/parser/kwlist.h
>>

>  http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/interactive/functions-info.html
>
> SELECT * FROM pg_get_keywords();
>
> I don't know how the docs, this function, and the source code relate to each
> other.

ScanKeywords is fed directly from kwlist.h, have for example a look at
the top of src/common/keywords.c. Then NumScanKeywords is calculated
from the list generated. pg_get_keywords is at the end making use of
those structures generated.
--
Michael