Re: [HACKERS] Password identifiers, protocol aging and SCRAM protocol

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Password identifiers, protocol aging and SCRAM protocol
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 2:46 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> FWIW, this patch is on a "waiting on author" state and that's right.
> As the discussion on SASLprepare() and the decisions regarding the way
> to implement it, or at least have it, are still pending, I am not
> planning to move on with any implementation until we have a plan about
> what to do. Just using libidn (LGPL) for a first shot is rather
> painless but... I am not alone here.

With decisions on this matter pending, I am marking this patch as
"returned with feedback". If there is a consensus on what to do, I'll
be happy to do the implementation with the last CF in March in sight.
If no, that would mean that this feature will not be part of PG 10.
--
Michael