Removing dependency to wsock32.lib when compiling code on WIndows

От Michael Paquier
Тема Removing dependency to wsock32.lib when compiling code on WIndows
Дата
Re: Removing dependency to wsock32.lib when compiling code on WIndows  ("MauMau" <maumau307@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

When doing some work on Windows, I noticed that the mkvc specs in
src/tools/msvc use wsock32.lib, which is as far as I understand an
old, obsolete version of the Windows socket library. Wouldn't it make
sense to update the specs to build only with ws2_32.lib like in the
patch attached?
Regards,
--
Michael