Re: BUG #14243: pg_basebackup failes by a STATUS_DELETE_PENDING file

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #14243: pg_basebackup failes by a STATUS_DELETE_PENDING file
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 10:17 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> Not having looked in detail, but in pgwin32_safestat(), if the stat() call
> fails, we return immediately without calling _dosmaperr(), don't we? So
> we're still going to error out there with whatever the default mapping is,
> and that's access denied.
>
> It's only if the the stat() call succeeds but the getting of extended
> attributes fail that we actually call _dosmaperr().

Meh, you're right. How stupid I am here. So we could just reuse the
first block of your patch when checking for (r < 0), but drop the
second part that complicates GetFileAttributesEx if win32error.c gets
completed for _dosmaperr as my last patch does, right?

By the way, in your patch you really need to
s/STATUS_DELETE_PENDING/ERROR_DELETE_PENDING or compilation just
fails.
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: BUG #14243: pg_basebackup failes by a STATUS_DELETE_PENDING file
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14243: pg_basebackup failes by a STATUS_DELETE_PENDING file