Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix freezing of a dead HOT-updated tuple

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix freezing of a dead HOT-updated tuple
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix freezing of a dead HOT-updatedtuple  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-committers
On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 11:30 AM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> Alvaro, Michael, Peter, and everyone else I'd greatly appreciate if you
> could have a look at the backported version, just about everything but
> v10 had conflicts, some of them not insubstantial.

I have gone through the backpatched versions for the fixes in tuple
pruning, running some tests on the way and those look good to me. I
have not taken the time to go through the ones changing the assertions
to ereport() though...
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix freezing of a dead HOT-updatedtuple
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix freezing of a dead HOT-updated tuple