Re: moving from contrib to bin

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: moving from contrib to bin
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Simon, Bruce, Ants,
(CCing..)

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 9:05 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 10:08 PM, Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>> 7) Are we sure that the authors in the affected contrib modules are ok
>>    with their authorship notice being removed? I don't think Ants, Bruce
>>    or Simon have a problem with that, but ...
> Yeah, agreed that I have really too aggressive with what I did. Let's
> CC all the authors on this thread and get directly their permission to
> process then. Some people may accept, other no, so let's see.

Just to give some background if you didn't follow closely this thread:
we are discussing about moving a couple of binary utilities from
contrib/ to src/bin/, utilities whose author is one of you. To make
documentation consistent with all the other bin/ utilities we are
thinking about removing the mention to the authors. Would you agree
with that? Here are the utilities impacted:
- pg_archivecleanup (Simon)
- pg_standby (Simon)
- pg_test_fsync (Bruce)
- pg_test_timing (Ants)
Regards,
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: moving from contrib to bin
Сообщение: Re: moving from contrib to bin