Re: BUG #14246: Postgres crashing frequently

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #14246: Postgres crashing frequently
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 11:13 PM, Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 3:29 AM,  <amal@guerrillamail.com> wrote:
>> WARNING:  worker took too long to start; canceled
>> LOG:  server process (PID 123713) was terminated by exception 0xC0000142
>> HINT:  See C include file "ntstatus.h" for a description of the hexadecimal
>> value.
>
> What do you see in ntstatus.h for exception 0xC0000142?

STATUS_DLL_INIT_FAILED, aka a dependency problem with a DLL trying to
be loaded but it cannot because it is lacking something. In short
that's an issue of the installer bundling Postgres here. Last time I
saw that I was facing a "DLL hell" problem with postgres DLLs trying
to load both msvcr90.dll and msvcr120.dll when loading a background
worker. Fun times.
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: BUG #14250: Error in subquery fails silently and parent query continues to execute
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14250: Error in subquery fails silently and parent query continues to execute