Re: BUG #13876: pg_xlogdump give an error on timeline switch

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #13876: pg_xlogdump give an error on timeline switch
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 12:44 AM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> You can manually choose the timeline you want to be displayed. Either by
> specifying -t or by specifying files from the other timeline.
>
> I don't think we really need to update pg_xlogdump to do any of this
> automatically - for which use case is that required?

Yes, I am not sure it is worth adding a dependency with the history
file just to debug the WAL contents.
--
Michael

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Delete message
От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Window2012R2: initdb error: "The current directory is invalid."