Re: Re: BUG #13685: Archiving while idle every archive_timeout with wal_level hot_standby

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Re: BUG #13685: Archiving while idle every archive_timeout with wal_level hot_standby
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Dec 20, 2015 at 10:14 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> Speaking of which, this patch was registered in this CF, I am moving
> it to the next as a bug fix.

I found a stupid bug in my previous patch: when issuing XLOG_SWITCH it
is possible that the return LSN pointer is on the new segment that has
been forcibly archived if RequestXLogSwitch is called multiple times
and that subsequent calls are not necessary. Patch updated.
--
Michael

Вложения