Re: Getting my Database name in a C Extension

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Getting my Database name in a C Extension
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 4:57 PM, Albe Laurenz <laurenz.albe@wien.gv.at> wrote:

>>> The usual locution is "get_database_name(MyDatabaseId)".
>>
>> Ok, but then how do I find "MyDatabaseId" in, say,
>> a BeginForeignScan() or GetForeignRelSize() FDW callback?
>
> It is a global, all you should have to do is
> #include "miscadmin.h"
When looking for a global variable, a command like that is generally useful:
$ git grep MyDatabaseId -- *.h
src/include/access/xact.h:      Oid                     dbId;                   /* MyDatabaseId */
src/include/miscadmin.h:extern PGDLLIMPORT Oid MyDatabaseId;
Regards,
--
Michael

От: Albe Laurenz
Сообщение: Re: Getting my Database name in a C Extension
От: Andrej Vanek
Сообщение: Re: deadlock of lock-waits (on transaction and on tuple) using same update statement